Pack With Me: Playa Del Carmen

Hello my suga plums!!!! I saved packing until last minute (AS USUAL!) because I wanted to get that TMI video up for you guys before I left! I knew a lot of you were looking forward to a packing video, so I had Brett help me film when I was packing to leave! Sorry it's such a quick video! I wanted to quickly show you how I packed my clothes and what I used to organize everything. I got these new luggage pieces before I left. My old ones ripped, so I knew it was time to replace them! These pink hard shell bags were SO easy to travel with! They have 4 wheels at the bottom so you can just push them through the airport. SUPER EASY! Brett helped of course... so he looked silly carrying these pink babies ;) I hope this helps!!! Stay tuned for my Playa VLOG! Love you muffins <3
XOXO Carli
Travel Tips!
1. Pre Plan Outfits!! By doing this, you will save SO much room in your bags! I swear I used to back EVERYTHING I owned because of course us girls need options!! Ever since I started pre planning, life has been so much easier. I pre plan all the way down to accessories, shoes and purses. I brought an extra outfit for dinner just incase while away I changed my mind :)
2. Get Travel Cases to Organize! Plastic baggies work as well for those on a budget. It is SO important to put all shampoos and other liquids in a separate case. I have had these items explode while on vacation, and I can assure you it is NOT fun having to wash all your new clothes once you get there. Buying travel cases with separate compartments is your best option. My shampoo exploded a little on this trip, but luckily it was alone it the zipper area! Nothing else was ruined! So YAY for travel cases!! I found mine on Amazon & also in Walgreens!
3. Roll Your Clothes! Not only will this help save space in your bags... but it helps prevent everything from getting all wrinkled! I have been doing this for a few years now, and it really does help!!! Try it out and let me know how it works for you :)

Seen in the Video/Similar Options:
Pink Luggage (AMAZING & on sale) 30inch & 21inch(carry on)
 



Watch the Video:

56 Comments

  1. Awesome video! Great tips! =d

    Please, check out my blog:
    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the suitcase I bring a dark pillow case for my dirty clothes I know odd but it does work I also roll my clothes and place my shoes all around the suitcase I use the pockets on the side for my socks or stockings depending where I'm going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR MY FAVE BEAUTY GURU!!!! I'd love to see a video on how to use each brush in the Sigma Complete Brush Kit. I'm contemplating on purchasing the Brush kit myself. I love watching all your videos and following your blog. your an inspiration!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your suitcases and you are Frickin well hot!!!


    Www.fashionlistens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very helpful, thank you! :)
    http://lcsbeauty.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the suitcases!! great tips I have to try rolling the clothes ;)

    Kisses
    Val
    www.beautyval13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great ideas!! how did you keep your hair from turning into a poof ball at the beach? o:
    and also i'd love to see more get ready with mes, OOTDs and how to style naturally curly hair :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never knew about rolling your clothes! Thanks for the great tips :). Oh and btw your body is smokin in those bikinis!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do all of these tips - great minds think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the rolling of the clothes. Wanted to know if you travel with your hair extensions?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always been a clothes roller! Love it :) bb2530beautyblog.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  12. never though about rolling clothes when packing, i am going to Thailand on my honeymoon on wednesday and will defo be rolling all the clothes :). Thank you Carli all your videos are great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great video!!!!!

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tips! Def gonna try them all. Thanks Carli. Good to know that you had fun :-)

    Please visit my page: http://stylingitwithsahdia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi i'v sent u an email about business in Kuwait

    ReplyDelete
  16. Carli, on your Instagram you put up a picture of this peachy pink bikini and the bottom had like thin straps on the sides, where did you purchase that bikini, and if you have the link for it?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Carli
    Loved this video, which track are you playing on this video, sounds lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I enjoyed watching and thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey where did u purchase the pink luggage from?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I appreciate you sharing this blog post.Thanks Again. Awesome.
    diwali sms images 2015

    ReplyDelete
  23. I appreciate you sharing this article.Thanks Again. Much obliged.
    Theri Torrent Download HD  

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really appreciate you sharing this blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Great.
    Fan Movie Kickass Download

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great blog post.Much thanks again. Keep writing.
    Fan Movie Torrent

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on…
    Baaghi Torrent

    ReplyDelete
  27. I appreciate you sharing this article.Really looking forward to read more. Awesome.
    Brahmotsavam Torrent Download

    ReplyDelete
  28. Enjoyed every bit of your post.Really thank you! Will read on…
    ipl final live streaming

    ReplyDelete
  29. Muchos Gracias for your blog article.Much thanks again. Really Great.
    Sultan Torrent Download

    ReplyDelete
  30. Looking forward to reading more. Great blog.Thanks Again. Will read on
    Sultan Movie Download

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very good article post.Much thanks again. Fantastic.
    Brahmotsavam Torrent Download

    ReplyDelete
  32. I really enjoy the article post.Really looking forward to read more. Much obliged.
    Kabali Torrent Download

    ReplyDelete

Leave a reply! I love feedback :)