GRWM: MATTE ORANGE FALL MAKEUP

Hi my sugar pies!!! Today I am back with an all matte orange makeup look :) I LOVE the fall time here in NJ!! The trees are stunning and the cooler weather is everything. Not going to lie I am not excited for the cold cold weather - but it's been in the 60's which is amazing!! Sweater weather is here!!  I hope you guys enjoy this look! Let me know what else you want to see next week! LOVE YOU!! XOXO Carli

SEEN ON ME:
Sweater: HERE

FACE:
SKININC SERUM: HERE
COVERFX PRIMER: HERE
GRAFTOBAIN WARM $60: HERE
BEAUTY BLENDER HERE
BROW WIZ EBONY  HERE
ABH BROW POWDER EBONY: HERE
LA GIRL BEAUTIFUL BRONZE: HERE
LA GIRL CREAMY BEIGE: HERE
BEN NYE NEUTRAL SET HERE
KVD SHADE & LIGHT: HERE
KVD Foundation Powder HERE
NARS Taj Mahal & Super Orgasm HERE
Skin inc spray HERE

EYES:
Kyshadow Bronze Palette 
TARTEIST LINER: HERE
CHRISTINA WSP  HERE
TARTE MASCARA  HERE

LIPS:
Kylie Cosmetics 22 Lipstick
Anastasia Stripped  HERE

HAIR:
Mini color hair ties: HERE

VIDEO:

0 Comments