LAST WEEK: MY BIRTHDAY VLOG


hello my love bugs!!! what a longggg but amazing week!! i had so much fun celebrating my birthday this year! it was non stop fun all week :) first we had my family dinner that my momma planned, my actual birthday and then my night out with my friends! i am so unbelievably blessed for all the amazing people in my life. thank you guy so much for all your amazing birthday wishes!! you all mean the world to me. i hope you guys enjoy this vlog from last week! love you muffins. xoxo carli

CAR: Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
VLOG CAMERA: HERE
10/15 outfit details:
bodysuit: HERE | pants: HERE
boots: HERE top in other color: HERE
cake; @ladyksbakeshop my amazing talented friend kayla turned my palette into a cake!!!
10/17  outfit details
*outfit #1
jean jacket: HERE green 2 piece: naked wardrobe
Sneakers; nike air max

*outfit #2 
top: HERE pants: HERE
jacket: HERE sneakers: HERE
sunnies: HERE necklace: modilo 
10/20  outfit details:
two piece dress; @kaygraciela
jean jacket 10% off code; carlibybel HERE
heels: 15% off code; Carli HERE
spray tan from my mooie poo @glowbynicole 
lashes: http://amzn.to/2dMpNa0 HERE
earrings 25% off code: carlixoxo http://bit.ly/2eO7EuJ HERE
10/22 outfit details;
marble sweatshirt HERE
meatless chicken nuggets TRY THEM :) save a chicken!

WATCH THE VLOG: HERE

SHOP THE LOOKS:






0 Comments