HOW TO: SLEEK & SHINY STRAIGHT HAIR | Carli Bybel


HELLLLO :) I hope everyone had a great week!! Today I am back with a video you guys requested! I asked in my last video if you wanted to see how I straightened my hair and a bunch of you said yes! So this one is for you :) This routine takes me under 20 minutes (usually) and keeps my hair silky and frizz free until I wash it. I hope I can help anyone who is struggling! Straightening your hair can be a nightmare - believe me I know! My sister used to iron my hair with my moms legit iron LOL! I would put my head on the ironing board and everything. Luckily now they make small handheld irons that make straightening much more easy. Hehe. I hope you guys enjoy! Love you all endlessly xx Carli



SEEN ON ME:
EMBELLISHED TOP: HERE
LIPS: Dulce K liner by Kylie cosmetics
LIPSTICK: 10% OFF CODE: Carlibel HERE



PRODUCTS USED:
SANDAL WOOD HAIR COMB HERE
STRAIGHTENING COMB is from my bellami 12 in 1
Wand use Code: carli12in1 for $420 off HERE
SIMILAR COMB by itself: HERE
STRAIGHTENER: HERE
HAIR OIL: HERE
DRYBAR SHINE SPRAY HERE


TUTORIAL:



0 Comments