MY BIRTHDAY MAKEUP LOOK 2016


HELLLO :) Sorry about this late night upload again! We had dinner earlier for Brett's grandpa :) It was really nice!! It took over an hour to get there so it took up a few hours of my day. Which was totally worth it.. but I was anxious to get this up for you guys as well!!  I wasn't sleeping until it was done :) I saw a lot of people requesting my birthday look so here it is!! I feel like my palette is always my go to! I am always gravitating towards the mauves and plums :) My foundation routine hasn't changed since my last GRWM! I will film an update for you guys soon anyways though :) I hope you guys enjoy this look!! Love you!! XOXO Carli

SEEN ON ME:
*CHOKER: 10% off code: Carli10 HERE
*EARRINGS: 25% off code: carlixoxo HERE 

PRODUCTS USED IN ORDER:
*CARLI BYBEL PALETTE: HERE
TARTEIST LINER: HERE
KYSHADOW BRONZE PALETTE
H.O.L. ICONIC: HERE
OCC FAE SPARKLES: HERE
KVD SHADE & LIGHT: HERE
BH NUDE BLUSH HERE
KYLIE CANDY K LINER
MELLOW LIP 10% OFF: Carlibel HERE
KVD POWDER HERE
MORPHE BRUSH 10% off: Carli MB2: HERE 
LAVENDER SETTING SPRAY 35% off CODE: CBday HERE

TUTORIAL:

0 Comments