Embroidered Khaki #OOTD

Hi hi hi :) How is your Friday going so far?! I am currently editing a new video for you guys!!! My outfit today was SO comfy!! To be honest I wasn't sure what shoes to wear with this. My top half is still in winter and my bottom is screaming for spring! LOL! You can also pair this romper with black booties, black sneakers or fluffy sliders! It depends where you want to wear it :) I always find the best stuff on Misguided! They update their New In section daily .. *Crying emoji* so they are always getting new cute stuff. I picked this romper up along with a few other items a few weeks ago! I love anything embroidered and Misguided has a ton of options for that trend! Who's ready for warmer weather and sandals?! I AM I AM!!  I miss you guys on here!! I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!! Love you guys!! XOXO Carli
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Embroidered Khaki Romper: HERE
Black Clutch HERE | Black Heels HERE
Army Phone Case: 15% Code: CARLI HERE

Shop the Look:


0 Comments