Radiant Red | Color Series



Hi my loves. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far! Happy almost mother's day to all the incredible mommy's out there! You all deserve a day of pure happiness and relaxation!! Ladies take care of your mama tomorrow! :) So...Yesterday I filmed this video to add to my color series! It's been awhile since my last one so here is an update! I really hope you guys enjoy this look! I am planning a big giveaway (long over due) so please comment below what you would want to win!! I'm excited :) Love you all so much! XO Carli

Makeup Products Used:
ABH Peach Sorbet Shadow Coming Soon
BH Galaxy Chic Palette: HERE
Kat Von D: Black Tattoo eyeliner HERE
L'oreal Telescopic Mascara HERE
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Global Glow HERE
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Spray #2 HERE
Anastasia Liquid Lipstick American Doll HERE
Color Pop Blush in 

Red Products in Order:
ABH American Doll HERE
Gerard Fire Engine 25% off HERE Code: carli
3 Lipsticks for $29! Code: 3ForMe HERE
4 Lipsticks for $38! Code: Thankful4 HERE
Covergirl Hot Passion HERE
MAC Viva Glam Rihanna HERE
Kat Von D Adora HERE
ABH Runway Red HERE
Gerard Candy Apple 25% off HERE Code: carli
*Get 5 Glosses for $40! Use code; carli40 HERE
MAC Redd HERE
Makeup Forever 25C
Milani Cherry Pie HERE
OPI Vito is my Car Red-y
Butter London Blah
MAC Reflects Rust HERE
Carli Lash HERE *Code: CARLILASH for 15% off!
Smashbox CC Cream HERE
I also love the BB Cream HERE
Revlon Line Filler HERE

Watch the Video:

17 Comments

  1. Show an outfit detail please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carli!! Can you do yellow color series video for Spring? I love you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carli where did you get your necklace?

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the Giveaway , I think maybe u could let the winners choose a few items from some of your favorite sites , makeup n clothing sites i guess . idk lol , just a suggestion . Love you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carli saw your video was wondering where you purchased the lip liner holder? X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it a dress or blouse that are you wearing? Can you share a link to online-shop?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post :)

    http://mixijewelrybox.blogspot.com/2015/05/blue-stripes.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave a reply! I love feedback :)