MATCHING SEPERATES & FLUFFY HEELS

Hello my loves :) Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had an amazing and safe Halloween! Today it was another warm one in NJ! The weather has been all over the place! So I took advantage of it and wore a pair of shorts!! I got this outfit a month ago and never got around to wearing it. (story of my life) lol. But when I first saw it online it gave me 'bathrobe' vibes. Idk.. looked really comfy but cute at the same time. PLUS anything with matching separates is for me!! Matching separates - in my opinion - are still a big trend for fashion this year!! Which makes me happy because I feel like all I wear are matching separates! I am also super obsessed with these fuzzy shoes I picked up!! I'm sure they'll be a hit for some and a miss for others. They are different but definitely fun :) PLUS super affordable. I hope you guys enjoy this post!! Let me know what else you want to see on my blog!! I am filming a new video tomorrow!!! So stay tuned! Love you guys XOXO Carli
I’ve learned that it’s all about choice. You can choose to turn regrets into lessons that change your future. 
 photos of me by @brettcap :)
SEEN ON ME:
JACKET: US 0 HERE | SHORTS: US 0 HERE
BLACK TOP: HERE | FLUFFY HEELS: HERE
SIMILAR HEELS: HERE HERE HERE HERE
SIMILAR BLACK TOPS: HERE HERE HERE HERE
CHOKER: FOREVER21 (from a subscriber!!) :D
SIMILAR CHOKERS: HERE HERE HERE | LASHES: HERE
CHANEL BAG IS 2 YEARS OLD. I NO LONGER BUY
LEATHER HANDBAGS BUT I STILL HAVE MY OLD ONES XO

SEEN ON BRETT:
SWEATSHIRT: US XL HERE | JEANS HERE 
LONGLINE ZIPPER BLUE TOP: HERE
SIMILAR TOPS: HERE HERE HERE
BLUE CHELSEAS: ASOS Similar HERE

SHOP THE LOOKS!

0 Comments